Mini 210mm Carbon Fiber Frame
The Mini FPV Quadcopter
- Designed for and named after one of the top FPV pilots in the world, the new 210mm Carbon Fiber FPV Quadcopter airframe is the new go to frame for acrobatic FPV sessions. The 210mm frame is an extended version of the new QAV180,the smallest FPV quad kit to date. The 210mm frame is designed to be the smallest possible airframe while comfortably supporting 5" props and 220X size motors.
- Item name: 210mm Carbon Fiber Frame Kit
- Material: Carbon fiber
- Product size: 210*170mm
- Net weight:99 g
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250.
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 1000mah 3s)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams in cases .
- Support to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
Recommanded Spare Parts: Not included
- Brushless motor:1806-2204(KV2000-2300)
- Brushless ESC:12-20A
- Flight Controller: Mini CC3D/Naze32
- VTX:5.8G 200-600mW 32CH
- Antenna: Clover antenna/ 14DB flat antenna/ mushroom antenna
- 1 x 210mm 4-Axis Carbon Fiber Quadcopter Frame Kit (not assembeled, just a frame kit)
- Use: Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
- Material: Composite Material
- Upgrade Parts/Accessories: Frame
- Four-wheel Drive Attributes: Assemblage
- RC Parts & Accs: Landing Gear
- Model Number: QAV210
- Brand Name: LHI
- Remote Control Peripherals/Devices: Remote Controller
- For Vehicle Type: Airplanes
- Tool Supplies: Assembled class