Ardupilot Mega Apm2.6 Flight Controller Board+ 6m Gps With Apm 2.6
ArduPilot Mega APM2.6 Flight Controller Board+ 6M GPS with Compass APM 2.6 for FPV Multirotor Quadcopter Part Arduino
- Arduino Compatible!
- Comes pre-soldered (with angle pins) and tested.
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer along with a high-performance barometer
- External Compass (Optional)
- Onboard 4 MP Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Digital compass powered by Honeywell's HMC5883L-TR chip, now included on the main board.
- Optional off-board GPS, uBlox NEO6 (select GPS option from options)
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
- Set includes Telemetry cable, Micro USB cable, DF13 6 Position connector for the Power Module (select from options) and GPS connector cable.
- Package size: 15 * 12 * 2cm / 6 * 4.8 * 0.8in
- Package weight: 71g / 2.5 oz
- 1 * APM 2.6 main board
- 1 * 6M GPS built-in compass
- 1 * GPS cable
- 5pcs x 10cm Servo Extension
Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM, a RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, Telemetry radio). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
- Use: Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
- Material: Composite Material
- Upgrade Parts/Accessories: Frame
- Four-wheel Drive Attributes: Assemblage
- RC Parts & Accs: Receivers
- Technical parameters: Value 2
- Model Number: apm2.6+6M GPS
- Brand Name: LHI
- Remote Control Peripherals/Devices: Remote Controller
- For Vehicle Type: Airplanes
- Tool Supplies: Assembled class