LHI Upgrade 220 Race Quad ARF Kit
Original price $120.99
Current price $116.99
- The 220mm kit (updated version of the QAV250) is an unassembled quad with satisfactory flight performance, suitable for 3-4s flight.
- It comes with 11 components: motors, flight controllers and ESC are all classic models on the market.
- This is an ARF kit (almost ready to fly) that does not include the receiver, remote control, Lipo battery and screen.
- This is a mid-range DIY kit, we encourage everyone to build the quad by your own, so this may require a bit of basic welding and wiring.
- If you are a beginner, you‘d better spend some time on assembling and learnin other quad knowledge, youtube videos will help you a lot.
- Happy flying!
- This kit does not have Transmitter & Receiver、 Lipo battery, Goggle, Screen
- As for Receiver, we suggest T6/I6/T9
- As for Battery, we suggest 11.1V 3S 1300mah/11.1V 3S 1500mah/14.8V 4S 1300mah/14.8V 4S 1500mah
- 600mW VTX requires a HAM (Amateur Radio Operator) Technician's License to legally fly in the US
- 1 x LHI 220 Racing Quadcopter Frame
- 1 x F3 6DOF FC
- 1 x 700TVL camera
- 1 x FPV 5.8Ghz Antenna
- 1 x PDB-XT60
- 1 x TS5828 FPV 5.8G 32CH 600mW Transmitter TX
- 4 x DX2205 2300KV Brushless Motor (2CW + 2CCW)
- 4 x Motor Guard Protector Caps
- 4 x RS20A Lite ESC
- 4 x LED Board +4 x 5045 propeller
LHI 220 Build Part 2